Valentine’s Day is the perfect opportunity to show the special someone in your life that you adore them, but your usual celebrations can become repetitive after a few years. If you’ve grown bored of fancy dinners, chocolates and roses, read below for five ways to put some fresh energy into your holiday this year. After all, what’s love without a little mystery, surprise and adventure?
- Make a Dinner Reservation…at Home. Who needs a crowded, noisy restaurant when you can stay in and make a delicious meal in the comfort of home? Break out the fine china, light the candles and create a special menu for you and your loved one to indulge in. You’ll both savor the quiet quality time you get to spend.
- Spa Date. Feeling stressed out? Take a break this Valentine’s Day and enjoy a night at the spa with your partner. Pamper your special someone by booking couple’s spa treatment for the evening. There’s nothing more relaxing or romantic!
- Host a Party. Who says you have to go on a date on Valentine’s Day? Consider this love-themed holiday your excuse to entertain. Set out a few decorations, gather your friends (whether they’re single or coupled-up) and enjoy an evening of libations and laughter. Whether you host a dinner party, game night or even a romcom marathon, your guests are sure to have a great time!
- Play Tourist in Your Own City. Every city has its own culture to explore. This Valentine’s Day, why not play tourist in your own city? There’s bound to be something you and your partner have been wanting to cross off your hometown bucket lists. Don’t forget to bring your phone or camera along for the ride so you can document your adventure!
- Give Love to Those in Need. Valentine’s Day is a celebration of love, so this year, consider forgoing a night of romance and instead, giving to those in need. From volunteering at a local shelter to sending flowers to nursing home residents, there are sure to be plenty of opportunities for charity, wherever you happen to be.
Just like you want your Valentine’s date to be unique, we strive to stand out from our competitors every day at Juniper Capital. We understand that each individual’s situation is unique and we are proud to offer alternative solutions to our clients. We are committed to creating lasting relationships with our borrowers and we believe that successful business partnerships result from industry savvy, integrity, hard work and a personal touch – that’s the Juniper Capital difference.