At Juniper Capital, we understand that quality time with loved ones is important. We also understand how rewarding it is to spend quality time with your loved ones without breaking the bank. This year, enjoy spring break without having to hop on a plane or take out a loan. Take a look at our list of affordable spring break destinations in Washington State below.
- The San Juan Islands. Your adventure starts as soon as you set foot on the ferry that will transport you to the awe-inspiring San Juan Islands. Whether you’re kayaking with killer whales or climbing Mount Constitution, there are plenty of thrills to be had on any of the islands you choose to visit.
- Long Beach. Sink your toes into 28 miles of sandy shoreline, savor fresh seafood, trace the footsteps of Lewis and Clark and more in Long Beach, WA. You and your family will love the low-key vibe of this beautiful coastal town, just a few hours drive from Seattle.
- Port Townsend. This Victorian seaport on Washington’s Olympic Peninsula is inherently charming and offers plenty of eateries and activities for visitors of all ages. If you’re feeling extra adventurous, keep driving west from Port Townsend to make your way to Olympic National Park, where you can explore nearly one million acres of vast wilderness, rainforests and a stunning coastline.
- Craving a giant soft pretzel or bratwurst? Head to Leavenworth, a Bavarian-inspired village nestled in the picturesque Cascades. There’s truly something for everyone in this delightful town, from quirky attractions like the Nutcracker Museum to more scenic sites like Waterfront Park. Cheers to a spring break well spent with a frosty, locally-crafted beer (or two!).
- Unwind in Suncadia this spring break. With championship golf courses, more than 6,000 acres of forested mountain landscape and world-class spa treatments, this resort community makes for the perfect Pacific Northwest spring break escape if you’re looking to kick back and relax.
We believe that successful business partnerships result from industry savvy, integrity, hard work and a personal touch – that’s the Juniper Capital difference. Contact the hard money lenders at Juniper Capital to learn more about how private money lending, private commercial real estate loans and more could be the solutions you’re looking for.