Please join us in congratulating Juniper Capital SVP of Operations and Loan Servicing MaryAnn Blake, who was recently named to the 2022 CREW Seattle Board of Directors. The 250-member CREW Seattle is the leading organization for senior-level executive women in our region’s commercial real estate field. Its mission is to promote and advance business, networking, and leadership, for the success of women in commercial real estate.
MaryAnn is a Salt Lake City, Utah native who earned her business degree from the University of Utah. She has built an accomplished career, most of it focused on real estate.
A part of the Juniper Team since February 2018, MaryAnn administers in the closing of all commercial loan transactions and handles Juniper’s loan servicing portfolio. She has loyally served CREW Seattle as its Co-Chairman of the Media and Relations Committee.
Since 1986, CREW Seattle has connected commercial real estate professionals in the Seattle area, working together to:
- Create a dynamic and supportive environment that promotes advancement through knowledge sharing and networking.
- Push the boundaries in every facet of commercial real estate through provocative dialogue among peers drawn from every discipline in the industry.
- Provide educational programs which directly affect members’ day-to-day work and promote real change.
- Encourage its members to be a force for activism and involvement in their communities.
- CREW Seattle members are empowered by sharing their knowledge and experience with others in their community, while also learning from the insight and know-how of others. In growing and strengthening its network, it aims to create more opportunities for women in commercial real estate.
As part of CREW Network, the industry’s premier business organization, MaryAnn’s ongoing work with the CREW Seattle chapter is dedicated to its mission of advancing the success of women in commercial real estate. CREW Network’s membership of 12,000 professionals in over 75 major global markets represents all aspects of commercial real estate—providing members with direct access to real estate professionals across all geographies and disciplines, around the globe.
We are constantly impressed by MaryAnn’s leadership and her barrier-breaking tenacity. Congratulations, MaryAnn!