At Juniper Capital, we want to help you. Mostly, we want to help you with financing for real estate investments, but we also want to help you with good solid advice. You may have read the business advice we share on our blog. Well, with Father’s Day coming up June 19, we’d like to share our advice about what to get dear old dad.
We asked around our office and came up with these contrasting lists of Father’s Day gifts, both ones we have received and the gifts that we really want. In the real estate lending business, good research translates into solid decisions. We hope that this Father’s Day feedback will help you make the right choice.
Father’s Day gifts we actually received…
Tie with Snoopy or a cartoon character on it
- Mug with dad’s face on the mug
- Some kind of tool you don’t know how to use
- Robe that you will never wear
- I.O.U. booklet that you will never redeem
- Ceramics that look like a 1970’s ashtray
- BBQ that you spend two days putting together
- Golf balls with a goofy logo
- A hat that says “#1 Dad”
- All the above bought with dad’s money
Father’s Day gifts we actually want…
- Peace and quiet
- Control of the TV remote
- College scholarships for all the kids
- Dinner without any smart phones
- A weekend with the boys
- A Husky or Cougar football suite
- An Italian convertible
- Two-weeks vacation with the wife
- Mostly, an honest hug and a smile will do
Remember this, dad’s aren’t around forever. Make sure you take the time to show him you care.
Juniper Capital is a private money lender specializing in real estate loans in Seattle and the greater Pacific Northwest. We are open-minded and available even when conventional lenders turn away. Turn “no” into an opportunity with alternative real estate financing from Juniper Capital.